Machine for shredding and dosing of loose insulation material stacked or pressed into big bales such as cellulose or wood fibre insulation material into an insulation blowing machine.
Suitable for big bales on pallets (various dimensions).
Integrated Master-Slave control for being switched on and off via the insulation blowing machine.
Weight: approx. 1220 kg
Dimensions: approx. 2165 x 1880 x 3200 (L x W x H) (height without signal lamp)
Inner dimensions for bale goods: approx. 1200 x 1200 x 2300 (L x W x H)
Power supply: 400V / 50Hz
Inside the bale conditioning machine, frequency guided drives are installed. The electrical connection must be made according to the applicable national electrical regulations.
Rated power: 2,5 kW
Production capability: up to 5 cycles/hour
(depending on the type of bale goods, about approx. 1500kg/h)
Options / accessories:
- GBF-Underframe insulation blowing machine (prod. no. 4439)
- GBF-Weighing system (prod. no. 8157)
- Elektro: Signal lamp green / orange / red (prod. no. 6665)
- GBF1050 Additional control output (24V DC) (prod. no. 7961)
- GBF1050 Additional control input (24VDC) (prod. no. 7959)
- GBF: Upgrade double-leaf doors (prod. no. 7534)
- Factory filling: GBF1050 Access ramp for GBF with weighing system (prod. no. 8127)