Pneumatic driven material sorting gate for uninterruptible switchover from solid material air flows with four outflows, fully functioning and completely prepared for connecting a radio remote control or connectable over foreign signals.
Module is completely assembled on ground plates consisting of 3-piece pneumatically driven material switches, fastening, hose installation, and connected electrically and pneumatically.
- Extremely quick switchover, therefore low tendency for blockages to build
- No unwanted material entry into not used outputs
- Powerful drive, switches also during backflow in the hoses
- Controllable via radio remote control
- Input: hose socket NW75 (3)
- Output: 4x hose sockets NW75 (3)
- Switching time: -0,5 seconds
- Air pressure connection: ¼, (approx. 55l/min, depending on how often it is applied)
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- Required control signals: 3 switch inputs 24V
- Weight: approx. 35kg
- Dimensions: approx. 500 x 600 x 480 (LxWxH)
- FFB 500 - radio remote control bidirectional (prod. no. 6708)
- Reducer tube NW75-50 for pneumatic fibre switch (prod. No. 6890)
Warning: Pay attention to safety and maintenance according to the enclosed manual!