Heavy duty insulation blowing machine for processing certified insulation materials, e.g. cellulose, wood fibre, rock wool and many more professionally. Due to its design, the machine is ideally suited for both stationary plant use and mobile use on-site.
The 2-stage material conditioning unit, consisting of four shredding shafts and one shredder, can easily break up and finely shred highly compacted processing materials (max. 200kg/m³ packing density). The material flow volume can be conveniently selected via the cable or radio remote control (optional) in approx. 20 levels by positioning the electric airlock feed gate. A 5-stage, specially developed high powered turbine (5.5kW) and two additional high performance radial compressors for amplification generate the required air power effortlessly. For optimum cooling, the amplifier blowers suck in their cooling air from an external source. The engine room is actively cooled with ambient air with a fan in every operating condition. All important machine settings can be set directly from the injection point by cable or radio remote control. The machine is equipped with one 400V~/16A power connection and one 230V~/16A power connection. For more information, see product data sheet.
Optimized version from 05/2020 included in standard scope of delivery:
- Revised breaking unit: Increased crushing capacity due to serrated crushing elements inserted at an angle for better space coverage
- Improved filling attachment: Highly increased storage volume due to optimized bag deposit, which usually allows the insertion of bagged goods in longitudinal direction
- Optimized turbine performance: Optimized impellers and stators increase the air flow and back pressure, resulting in higher efficiency due to lower power loss.
- Power/material throughput: up to 2.300 kg/h (based on cellulose), depending on application, material and delivery
- Hopper volume: 1,0 m³
- Dimensions: 1300 x 1020 x 1800 (L x W x H)
- Empty weight: 424kg
- Filling height: 1260 mm
- Conditioning: 4x shredding shafts, 1x shredder
- Material setting: controllable via control by setting the electrical airlock feed gate
- Machine control: cable control KFB2000 (standard) or FFB2000/FFB2000-Pro (optional)
- Electrical connection: 2x 400V/50 Hz/3x16A/N/PE (+/- 5%), operation with 1x 400V and 1x 230V possible (electrical fuse Automat C or safety fuse)
- Inside the insulation blowing machine, frequency guided drives are installed. The electrical connection must be made according to the applicable national electrical regulations.
- Power rating: 10,5 kW
- Blower: 5-stage high-powered turbine 5,5 kW, High-powered radial fans 2x 1,45 kW
- Conveying pressure: max. 580 mbar
- Air flow (nominal/gauged): 800/650 m³/h
- Airlock volume: 20 L
- Outlet: NW90 (3 1/2'') (direct reduction to NW75 (3'') optional)
- Airlock chamber ventilation for optimal processing throughputs
- Incoming air filter with quick fastener, NW90 intake air duct
(All values are approximate)
Scope of delivery:
- Fully functional insulation blowing machine, consisting of machine base, machine top with foldable support and dust-reducing attachment
- Basic machine set, consisting of:
1x small-parts case with 1x cable remote control KFB2000 and carrying belt, 1x crank tool, 1x pressure gauge, 1x control cabinet key, 1x open-ended spanner NW13, 1x open-ended spanner NW24, 1x socket spanner NW13, 1x silicone spray, 1x double open-ended spanner, 1x hose clamp NW90, 1x quick-connect clamp NW75, 2× 400V/10m power cable, 1x power adapter 230V-400V 16A L 0,5m, 1x 50m control cable ring PUR, approx. 2m NW90 air suction hose, approx. 2m NW75 air suction hose, 1x connection set for amplifier (hoses, clamps, Y-piece) machine folder incl. Operating instructions, inspection records and EC declaration of conformity