This compact machine is ideal for the processing of rock wool, mineral wool, glass wool, wood fibre, hemp, cellulose and other similar materials.
The machine comprises:
- Lower part of machine on castors
- Upper part of machine:hopper with strip curtains to reduce dust and a foldable support table
- material conditioning shaft, worm conveyor, 0.75 kW fully adjustable shredder
- 0.75 kW rotary airlock with fully adjustable geared motor
- 2 x 1.5 kW fully adjustable blower units
- NW63 airlock outlet, air inlet filter
- 3 channel radio remote control: material ON, Air ON/OFF, restart delay, switch-off delay, keypad lock, battery display
Inside the insulation blowing machine, frequency guided drives are installed. The electrical connection must be made according to the applicable national electrical regulations.
Processing speed of between 50-500 kg/h depending on material
Maximum airlock pressure: approx. 310 mbar
Air volume (nominal/gauged): approx. 440/350 m³/h
Dimensions approx. (LxWxH) 1200 x 600 x 1750