Rotary nozzle for injecting insulation material.
Well suited for insulation works at critical connections (roof windows lining), cavities with rough surfaces (old mineral wool, coconut etc.), thin insulation layers, in case of rough surfaces e.g. plasters, on already existing insulations (mineral wool), large filling radii and the processing of loose bulkware (e.g. SLS20, Rigibead, HK35, Thermofill S, Knauf Perlite and many more.). Enables a good suggestibility of the material flow.
- Material: aluminium, steel
- Insertion depth: max. 235 mm
- Overall length: 380 mm
- Nozzle pipe: inner diameter 22 mm, outer diameter 24 mm
- Hose connection: NW50 (2), rotatable
- Nozzle outlet: 90°
- Bore hole: 30 mm
Scope of delivery:
- Rotary nozzle with carrying belt, distance ring and operating instructions