Special rotary hose nozzle. Combines the benefits of hose blowing and rotary nozzle blowing Can be used for walls and pitched roofs from an insulation thickness of approx. 18 cm or even less with good working conditions (approx. 16cm):
How it works: When insulating deep cavities, or when insulating from a distance, the hose can be passed through the nozzle so that the cavity can be optimally filled. Around the injection hole, the end of the hose used with the nozzle pipe can fill and pack corners like a rotary nozzle .
- Blowing nozzle with ventilation cage and NW63 (2 ½ '') hose. Length approx. 6.5 m
- Securing mechanism with locking device.
- Adjustable flange for use with a barrier thickness of up to 80mm.
- Handle with turning mechanism.
- Dust sack
Recommended injection hole size: 106mm diameter (max. 115mm diameter)
- DDE: Pad saw complete with ejection system (D 105mm) (product no. 4966)
- NW75-63 reducer tube connector (product no. 1261)
- NW75 rotary connector (product no. 4451)
- NW63 injection hose (2 ½ ''), L 15m (Art.-Nr. 166) or
- NW63 flexible injection hose (2 ½ ''), L 15m (product no. 4779)