Due to its unique shaft system, drill cores can easily be removed in seconds!
- Carbide tipped cylinder saw, D 85,5mm with complete drill spindle
- Drill holes suitable for injection hoses, rotary nozzles of type x-jet, j-jet, s-jet or e.g. exhaust pipes and others
- Cutting depth approx. 58mm
- Especially suited for wood, chip board, coated particle boards, hardboard, PVC, prepreg, plaster board, aerated concrete, clay tiles, ytong stone and many more
- Large tooth pitch enables an optimal chip removal even at maximum depth. Clogging or seizures of the carbide teeth is excluded.
- Unsuitable for percussion drilling
- Always tighten the three clamping surfaces of the shaft
- Only use with hand-feed and hand drills
- Hole saw with ejection system: HSS/SDS drill (prod. no. 5032)
- Hole saw with ejection system: SDS adapter (prod. no. 6492)