The hole saw was developed especially for drilling wood fibre insulation panels. Through the particular cutting geometry and the extreme narrow cut facilitate very short drilling times. Furthermore, a clean drilling result is made possible using the hole saw, through which the drilling core can be reused for sealing the drilling hole. The hole saw can be re-sharpened by regrinding.
Drilling ideal for insulation blowing hoses, rotary nozzle series x-jet, j-jet, s-jet or e.g. exhaust pipes or similar.
- Drilling diameter: 106,5 mm
- Cutting depth: approx. 85 mm
- Collets for drill chuck: 13 mm
- Packed in plastic-thread box including manual operation.
- Re-sharpen using the sharpening stone.
+++ 10% discount from 2 pieces, 15% discount from 5 pieces +++