The carbide tipped multipurpose hole saw was especially developed for drill holes from wood, chipboards (raw, veneered or coated), plywood, hard paper, PVC, acryl, GFK, gas concrete and Ytong block, plasterboard, clay tiles and hollow block, scratchproof tiles up to scratch hardness 6. Also suitable for drilling substitute wood material.
No clogging thanks to a new cutting geometry. Straightforward drill core removal thanks to a new inner chip design. If there are chippings, metal tooth are replaceable. Resharpenable.
Recommended machine power: 600-800 Watt
- Insert only in rotation, deactivate impact and/or hammer blow
- Impacts and shocks to the sharply cut carbide cutting edges can lead to small carbide chippings and for thus to strong power loss
- Do not tilt hole saw in drilling holes
- Remove the drill core after every drilling. If using substitute wood material, remove the drill dust
- Always wear eye protection
- Pay attention to firm work piece clamping
- Only use in machines with safety clutch and additional hand grip
DDE: Hole Saw Pro: drill bit Ø 7,2mm (prod. no. 6184)
DEE: Hole Saw Pro D 106,5mm: SDS-hang up cup (prod. no. 6204)