Multipurpose hole saw for drilling injection holes. Suitable for drillings fit for injection hoses, rotary nozzles of type X-Jet, J-Jet, S-Jet, exhaust pipes and more.
- Quick and easy removing of the drill core due to new chip space design
- Short drilling times
- In case of tooth break (chipping), replaceable
- No clogging or burning of the hard metal teeth
- Optimized for wood, chipboards (raw, veneered or coated), plywood, laminated paper, PVC, acryl, GFK, aerated concrete, Yton stones, plasterboard, clay tiles and hollow blocks, tiles up to scratch hardness 6. Suitable for drilling wood substitute materials as well.
- Material: hard metal
- Weight: approx. 1,1 kg
- Cutting depth: approx. 65 mm
- Diameter: 106,5 mm
- Recommended machine performance: 600-800 Watt
- To be used in machines with safety coupling and additional handle only
- To be inserted in a rotary movement, when drill hammer has been switched off
- Ensure a tight workpiece clamping
- Wearing protective clothing is recommended
- Impacts and shocks on the hard metal teeth can cause chipping in small areas and therefore may lead to power loss
- To not be tilted in the drill hole
- Remove the drill core after each drilling. In case of wood substitute materials, remove the bore dust.
For a more detailed description: see flyer or visit www.x-floc.com
- Hole Saw Pro: drilling bit Ø 7,2mm (prod. no. 6184)
- Hole saw Pro D 106,5: SDS-mounting support (prod. no. 6204)