Density test set for checking the local installation density of loose fill insulation material such as cellulose, wood fibre, mineral fibre and ohter insulation materials.
Including operating instructions on the scale and operating manual.
Measuring range insulation thickness: 40-470mm (or 1½''-18½'').
Measuring range installation density: 20-155kg/m³ (or 1.6-6.4lb/ft³).
- Corrision-resistant graduated tube with special serrated bevel D 100, L approx. 500mm and printed scale and operating instructions in iso-unit system (deviating version with Imperial units possible), own weight approx. 1.8kg or 4lbs.
- Scale, electronic compact scale (prod. No. 2341), measuring range up to 2.2kg resp. 4.85lbs
- Case for density test set, without contents (orod. No. 8243)
Notes on determining the average installation density related to an element:
A sufficient number of local installation densities with subsequent averaging is required to determine an average installation density. If the local measurements deviate only slightly from each other, fewer samples are already sufficient for averaging, while for large deviations correspondingly more samples must be selected.
- Piercing tube with special serrated edge D 100, L approx. 800mm (on request, prod. No. 6885, not compatible with case)
- Scale: Net adaptor for electronic compact weighing (prod. No. 2342)
- DDE: Hole saw with ejection system complete D 106,5 mm (prod. No. 4966) or DDE: Hole saw with ejection system complete D 105 mm (prod. No. 10025)