Blow-in orifice with tear-resistant membrane for dust-tight insertion of NW50-NW90 blow-in and delivery hoses. Ideally suited for blow-in hose NW63 (2½'').
- Easy blowing into wall and ceiling constructions with vapour control and air sealing membranes.
- Quick change of the blowing position by fixing the screen behind battens
- Adjustable stop rail for batten thicknesses of 20-44 mm (when the stop rail is turned upside down, the result is 5-28 mm) prevents the sealing membranes from being pressed in and damaged
- Flexible diaphragm with 30, 45 or 68mm (standard is D 45mm) allows insertion of hose sizes from NW50 to NW90
- Dimensions: 540 x 200 x 50 (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminium, plastic
- Weight: approx. 0,80 kg
Other versions possible, please specify when ordering:
- Diaphragm D 30mm for NW50 (2'') (Art.-No. 2914, D 30)
- Diaphragm D 68mm for NW75 (3'') (Art.-No. 2914, D 68)