Sealing cork for closing injection holes.
- Best suitability for hard planking materials, e.g. OSB, hard fibre, plasterboard etc.
- Easy handling due to conical shape
- Good grip and sealing due to cylindrical sealing surface
- Airtight and splash-proof
- Diameter: 35/40 mm
- Thickness: 25 mm
- Required drill hole: D 3638mm
- discount of 3% when purchasing 100 or more pieces
- discount of 5% when purchasing 250 or more pieces
- discount of 8% when purchasing 500 or more pieces
- discount of 10% when purchasing 1000 or more pieces
- discount of 12% when purchasing 5000 or more pieces
From many years of experience, we know that the sealing corks are well suited for the use with gypsum fibreboards and other planking materials. Discolorations or similar after plastering cannot be expected even after several years. A separate certification for the use of the sealing corks in combination with gypsum fibreboards is not available.