Sealing cork for closing injection holes.
- Best suitability for hard planking materials such as OSB, hard fiber, gypsum board, etc.
- Easy to use due to conical inlet
- Good hold and sealing due to cylindrical sealing surface
- Air and splash water tight
- Diameter: 120/123 mm
- Thickness: 25 mm
- Recommended drill hole: D 120122,5mm
- from 100 pieces 3% discount
- from 250 pieces 5% discount
- from 500 pieces 8% discount
- from 1000 pieces 10% discount
- from 5000 pieces 12% discount
From many years of experience, we know that the sealing corks are well suited for use with gypsum fiberboard and other planking materials. Discoloration or the like after plastering is not expected even after many years. There is no separate approval for the use of sealing corks in conjunction with gypsum fiberboard.